BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Pet Peeves

So any of you who know me know that one of my biggest pet peeves is people who have drivers' licenses and clearly have trouble driving. I was taking a quick trip home today to get my utility bill so I could drop it off after work and a trip that should have taken 5 minutes to get there and 5 minutes to get back took at least double that! When there is a speed limit sign that says 45, you need to go at least 40, I am sorry people but that is how it is. If you want to go 25 miles an hour, you need to get on a road that is not a main road in town where you will block traffic! Furthermore, it is also annoying when you don't turn your signal on until you are halfway through the turn. You are supposed to signal 100 feet in advance! For crying out loud, if you don't know the laws and/or are not comfortable going at least 40 miles an hour, please just get off the main roads!

1 comments:

Princess Lisa said...

I wish I was in charge at the DMV!
And, by the way, crosswalks, school zones...construction...it all sucks! It makes my commute seem really long. And granted, I should leave for work earlier, but I don't! And I hate school zones...
I dream of a town with no children.