BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Speidi

I know how hurt we all are to hear of the demise of Spiedi.  If you don't know who they are, you must have been living under a rock for the last 5 years and you can go back under your rock now.  I just have one thing to say on the matter of Speidi's pending divorce.  We all knew you were only together for the show, but couldn't you have waited for at least a little longer before you guys split?  At least to give us an idea the show wasn't all made up?  I mean really.  Although if I were Heidi, I wouldn't have wanted to spend another minute with evil spawn either.  Actually scratch that...I wouldn't have dated/lived with/married him in the first place.  My advice for Heidi Montag...go back in for plastic surgery but this time take out the boobs, try to get your old nose back, and try to go back to pre-Spencer Heidi.  Look at it this way, no one will expect it or recognize you.  Then take the money you got from "The Hills" and help your parentals out and move back to Colorado.  It's the last thing people will expect from you. 

2 comments:

Princess Lisa said...

She can never look the same. She looks horrible, too. She aged herself. And she always looks like she's still hurting SO much.

Did you know that the reason they weren't on the last episodes of the last season was because they accused a producer of sexual harassment? IDIOTS!

Ali said...

All I can say is wow. Why on earth would you accuse a producer of sexual harrassment 1 episode befor your show is over? That is just stupid.